Monday, June 16, 2008

Gisela

Things heated up this past weekend and so instead of trying to fight it with modern marvels such as air conditioning or shade, we dusted off our bath shorts and headed for the swim hole.






the full cast of characters: brad, shanna, lindsay, colton, matthew

Colton "Toby Keith" Smart himself decided to join us, and I'm not good with arithmetic or numerology, but I think that we were about 115% more American because of it. Thank you Toby.

Brought to you courtesy of the red white and blue

6 comments:

The Keslers said...

Gisela was a hit thanks to Colton! Many more AZ day trips to come!

Steve and Shell said...

stop going on fun excursions until we get back. please.

******** said...

who is that young child with you all? I am sad that we didn't come with you guys.

Ali said...

Wow I haven't been there in forever. What fun times. We need more American supportin people in this world so you keep that up Toby Kieth.

Anonymous said...

you guys are obviously living every week like it's shark week. these pictures make my soul hurt. also, i found the duo "Chris and Thomas." they're reality's answer to Devendra "i'd rather cough and have my sternum explode than have to listen to another song by" Banhart. GEEZE! i hate devendra banhart soooo much!!. screw you guys I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!1!!

xoxo

Brett Walker

Carla said...

Gisela looks like a fun trip. Why do I never get in on this? oh yeah, I look like well, an old lady in a bathing suit. What happens to the legs with age is just not right.
Anyway Colton is a real hit with me. I hope he stays that way. What a cool dude.
P.S. Where in the world are Steve and Shelly?
Mom V.