Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Blonde Ambition

And so it is, Katie Holmes has fallen like all of her other celebrity friends who have cute haircuts and then cover them up with extensions. I am without a hair role model and I must battle my hair follicles alone.


This is me before Katie and I had our fall out. Based on the photo of me I think it goes with out saying that I did a lot of soul searching on that scenic balcony and I have decided to return to my blond roots.


A picture of my former blond self. There is a lot of hair and 18 yr. old awesomeness happening in this photo, but I think this picture says exactly what all of you are thinking- Blond's Do Have More Fun!

I am issuing a call to all of my former blondies (shelly, shanna, bethany and all of my J high friends that would spritz hydrogen peroxide in our hair and then go lay out) to join me in going the way of the blonds.





6 comments:

Steve said...

your a shameless biotch.

Adrianne said...

I have remained true to the blond sect, just waitingfor you to return from the dark side.

Minharos said...

Is it just me or is Tom Cruise looking particularly awful?

I have mixed feelings about the blonde- it looked nice, but I love your hair now. I guess I'll support your decision either way.

Kristine hipps said...

I must echo Katie's comments exactly (hair & Tom Cruise's shrunken, old, strange look - what would he look like with a hair color change?).

I LOVE your hair color and cut now. Must admit that when I first "met" you after Matthew came home from his mission, I didn't know who you were. The Lindsay that I knew before was a blond. But the Lindsay that I now love looks exactly like you.

Oh, dear. Such a mother-in-law comment may just push you toward the peroxide!

The Keslers said...

That picture in DC is amazing. I'm so proud of how cool my husband looks in that photo. Don't tell him I said that though, or he'll be growin out those locks in a heartbeat.

kylie said...

celebrities do whatever the h they want