Thursday, February 28, 2008

fruitboots

Apparently Steve might be grouchy over the lack of new posts, but mamma likes to collect comments, and that last post was a good comment getter. So this post is to appease his needs. Also, it is to appease my need for the new Human Giant season 1 dvd that comes out on tuesday.



Ryan, I know that you spent countless hours on blades back in the day, so please just tell me one thing. How bad did that conversation with your parents suck? that must have been brutal.
love,
matthew

5 comments:

Steve and Shell said...

this was just the thing to start my morning off!

you know steve was a "blader" too...

Steve and Shell said...

p.s. im longer allowed to forge steves name on comments, to get what i want. (more posts etc.) it was really me that felt neglected.

Anonymous said...

i still havent told them. yikes! shhh!

-ryan

Traci said...

Hey Lindsay! How are things going?! Hope everythings goin well!Traci (Riggs) Washburn
washburn_traci@hotmail.com

Cicily said...

I might have peed my pants laughing, just a little though.