Sunday, March 2, 2008

Kayak-alaka

Lately we have been trying to remember the time when our favorite Hispanic relatives Mario y Adrianne came to visit for the month of January 2008. It was only a month or so ago, but my memory is fading fast and I can already barely remember their exotic faces, or the way that their rolling R's sounded to my gringo ears. Fortunately, we made a little video of a nice Saturday when we all went on a road trip to the city of Tempe to see what its Town Lake was all about. It helps a little.

This video has been removed due to horrible quality. Youtube made it too choppy to handle. we'll try to fix it.

-- matthew

4 comments:

Paige said...

I thought it was good. I'm sure Adrianne would rather be in the ocean on a kayak with Jeff.

Adrianne said...

Oh, I want to see the video...please fix and post. Paige is mistaken. I would rather be on the ocean in Hawaii, but not in a kayak with Jeff!

Minharos said...

What a tease

Cicily said...

Pissed!