Friday, May 14, 2010

Kanye West - Graduation

Lindsay graduated from ASU this morning! During her time as a Sun Devil she learned all about partying, tanning, and turning a t-shirt into a mini-dress. Impressively, she even saved enough brain space to learn a few useful things about economic development. She is now primed to become a future leader of America, today.
Let me be the first blogger to say congratulations! As someone who technically might not have even graduated from High School, I am truly impressed. Because of her example I now know that 'higher education' is not just hilarious drug slang commonly used in stoner comedies like How High, starring Method Man & Redman.
Early this morning we listened to the Kanye West album Graduation while we got ready. I was dancing pretty hard because the music was moving me, and Lindsay scolded me kind of harshly for wasting time and messing around. I now realize she was right. Today was her Graduation and she was the only one who deserved to dance.
If you want to congratulate her in person, she'll probably be at the Buzz tonight.
- Matthew Brown


A soon to be graduate on the light rail

her name in the bright lights

we both have colds

8 comments:

Dangerford said...

Congratulations! 4 years is a huge deal. I cant wait to see you in a week and congratulate you in person. summer 2010 is ours!

Kayla Roussel said...

yay congrats!!!! lets celebrate!!

sbk said...

Congratulations Lindsay! I'm so happy for you! GNO tonight to celebrate!

Jena and Jason said...

Congrates future momma. When is baby comin?

Adrianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! The three of you. But especially to Matt to coordinating with your lovely graduation robe.

Steoffrey said...

Congrats Grad!

Minharos said...

Congratulations Lindsay!

ArizonaLewis said...

that last comment just made me fall out of my chair. oh my word.