Monday, November 15, 2010

bjorning all over the world


Olive loves her bjorn and we are loving this time in her life when she is incapable of "walking" by herself. We are trying to make the most of this beautiful weather and Olive's lack of free will by strapping her in the bjorn and hitting the road.
we went to the natural bridge in Payson a few weeks ago and believe me a good time was had by all.

me trying to figure out the mechanics of the hold out family photo. we got it.

a tarantula worthy of guest appearance in Home Alone.
"what are you doing Marv?"
For FHE we hiked 'A' mountain. It felt great to get back to my Sun Devil roots and to be a walking buzz kill to all the young lovers atop the mountain who had taken their ladies there to "talk" about life and stuff.

Olive is soooo cute in this picture I am tempted to go get her out of her crib right now and kiss her face off. I wont.

does wind have this effect on all babies? cause this little girl was losing her mind.

5 comments:

Linsey said...

She's out of control cute! My kids never liked the baby bjorn, sad.

Kristine hipps said...

That is the cutest baby ever (except for my other grandkids, in case moms read this).
We have a picture of Olive on the fridge and every time I open the door (frequently) I always say out loud, "Ooh, that is the cutest baby ever!"
It's so fun to see Matthew as a baby again - in cute girl form.
Great family photos. You are both cute, too!

kylie said...

i dont like the spider one single bit

Adrianne said...

that baby is freaking cuter every day. When are we going to the natural bridge? I think we need to make a list of cool things to do around here aka Linsey Crisler, so we have a reference when we're bored.

RegaNater said...

I'm the worst friend ever! I've been terrible at blogging and blog stalking and today is my first time seeing your little angel face:) Seriously she is the cutest baby ever! And apparently she's already 5 months! Where have I been. Well, Congrats!!! Hope all is well and that one day we will all play again.