Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thank you, thank you

Is it too late to air my thankfulness a week and a half after Thanksgiving? One of the MANY things I have learned from the words(more like poetry) of my gal Natalie Merchant is that any time of year is a good time to Thank you, thank you. Plus I wasn't the Gratit-Dude(photo's of me dressed as the grati-dude upon request only) at Girls Camp 2 years in a row just because I owned a tie-dyed shirt, I think my attitude of gratitude had something to do with it.
This has been one of the happiest times of my life and thus it is easy for me to think of the many things that I am grateful for. I am madly in love with all of the people in the above photo, my love for Matthew has been on Human Growth Hormones this year and is HUGE(like gorilla juice head huge) and I am thankful that he is my husband. however I am not thankful for his terrible attitude about family pictures. and I mean terrible.

I am sooo thankful that I am a mom. I am sooo thankful that I am no longer pregnant. I am thankful that Olive smiles for the camera.

I'm thankful that everything worked out for Uncle Jesse and that "Forever" hit #1 on the Japanese music charts.


7 comments:

kylie said...

WOW.
your baby is SO super cute.
award winner.

Marianne said...

WOW....What a freaking CUTE/HOT picture of the FAMILIA!!! You look so good. LOVE the hair color and the lipstick!!

Adrianne said...

be thankful Olive smiles for the camera. That's more important than all that other crap.

Steve and Shell said...

i want olives outfit. and olive.

Kristine hipps said...

That is one freakin' cute baby. And your right about Matthew's photo shoot aversion. Sorry. I mean it. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

your baby is indeed adorable, and your family is very attractive or whatever but LOOK AT THAT DUDE ROCKING BEHIND THE BONGOS at 0:38 in that music video!

You are great people.

sbk said...

Loving your family pictures! You guys are adorable.