Sunday, January 23, 2011

Record keeping buisness

xmas, new years, mlkj day
earthquake, birds and snakes an aeroplane
it's the end of the world as we know it......

I have spent an embarrassing amount of time making these photo collages below so please feast your eyes on the most basic display of photo editing that has eluded me for over a week now.

Christmas 2010
We figured since Olive babe was only 6mo old this christmas that we could get away with just giving her some books and allowing her to eat some wrapping paper, I love this picture of her because it appears that even at 6mo she is very aware of how lame her parents are.
This was a tough holiday season for Daddy Boy we had a total of 3, yes 3, family pictures scheduled so I took it easy on him and let him drink as much QT as he could handle and hold what appears to be a trani head in our own family pic.

New Year's Day
we hiked Flat Iron on New Year's day. It was possibly the coldest Arizonian day I have ever experienced and my water and M&M's did not last me as long as I anticipated so we may or may not have made it all the way to the summit.

MLKJ Day

We tipped our hats to the brave Arizonians that consented to adopting MLKJ day as a federal holiday in order to host Superbowl XXX by spending the day at the Landbridge in Payson. Could Januaury in Arizona be more pleasant? yes, if arizona was actually california and was showered with beautiful weather and amazing vistas all year long, then yes Arizona in january could be more pleasant. Still, not too bad.

4 comments:

Linsey said...

Love your collages. I have no idea how to make them...will you teach me?

sbk said...

I'm impressed with your mad skills and completely obsessed with that picture of Olive! It's equal parts funny and adorable.

p.s. Let's plan Superbowl XLV party!

Dangerford said...

really like the collages, would really like a lesson some day.

Jenna Robert said...

Your baby is so big! I have only seen her like, one time, so I guess that explains why.