Thursday, September 4, 2008

Watch My Feet

Basically I'm a runner now, its my new thing. This may come as a shock to some people, like anyone who has ever seen me run or all the people to whom I claimed to be a dancer. Dont worry I have not forgotten the words of wisdom tattooed on the lower back of one of my fellow collegiates, I still "Dance as if no one is watching." This February I plan to add Marathoner(1/2) to my long lists of talents and accomplishments. I will be joined by some of my favorite ladies, most of whom where on the staff of Gilbert Gurlzzz Gazette. Shanna, Ashley and Shelly, I hope you are ready because Mama is all business.
Here I am attempting to run during a monsoon that was bordering on being a hurricane, yeah thats right I live in AZ.
Holy smokes, I can not believe I forgot how awesome tennis shoes look with jeans!!! Here I am making it official by buying a new pair of sneaks(video included below for a behind the scenes look.)

The new shoes did make my feet feel better, however I still felt like this:



15 comments:

Steoffrey said...

i'm running the thon too you little! -stacie*

Adrianne said...

Wow - you are serious if you delegated money to buy new TENNIS SHOES!!! I so wish I could be there with you when you show them all how it's done - Phoebe style!

s.s. bazodi said...

i want in

Minharos said...

Leave the "Moon Walking" (in you're video) to those of us with real skill.
You Know who I am . . .

Misty Smart said...

You are Bad Ass!

The Keslers said...

I want new shoes too. I just realized I've had mine for fours years. My feet hurt. Tomorrow morning - pancakes at my house after the run.

p.s. excellent moon walk

Cicily said...

You're my inspiration.

Ashley said...

Thank you for demonstrating the appropriate way to find out if the tennis shoes you are thinking about purchasing are actually the ones for you. I feel like I can make an educated purchase now.

PS - Being watched or NOT being watched - dance away. It's far too amusing for me to ever think of you not continuing life full of soul...

Lindsey and Brett said...

That's so awesome. I really should get into running, but as it turns out I'm still into that hardcore "I hate running" phase. Oh and hardcore drugs too.

Steve and Shell said...

oh my. i keep telling myself im running it, but all i do is run once a week...maybe i'll up my game when im back in gilbert.

p.s. i run in ancient reeboks. im going to be the laughing stock at the marathon.

p.p.s. thanks for getting me all pumped up for my run today...where are you at in training...like how much do you run...i want to know how far behind i am...

Minharos said...

Awesome moves- if all else fails you can dance your way to the finish line.

Minharos said...

Or should I say groove your way to the finish.

Linsey said...

Sorry we can't be there to cheer you on to glory, but I assume Matthew will get some footage to share with the blogosphere?

Dangerford said...

Lindsay thats great way cool and bout the old thirteen miler. I just joined a gym, we'll see how it works out.

Steoffrey said...

gimmie yo address!