Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eek. Ick. Yack.

Just a sample of the soundtrack of noises being made by me the last two weeks. I could dedicate this whole post to how nausea has ruined my life but I will save that for Matthew, instead I will share the small list of things that can still make me smile and feel human again

1. Enjoying cold beverages through a straw in my new favorite glasses.

2. Reading trashy celeb magazines and my recent fondness of iNTouch Weekly, it is a $1.00 cheaper than US Weekly and isn't trying to pretend that it is a respected news journal so it gives me more of the stories I wanna read about.

2.1 For example this quote by Katherine Hiegl about not being obsessed with diet and exercise followed by my favorite caption in the magazine, "Revealed: the star with the lumpy butt."

3. My sexy woman body t-shirt that is summer ready! Nothing to report here InTouch.
That concludes my list of Fav things. You can find me on my couch watching either Gossip Girl or Veronica Mars on DVD for the remainder of the summer, because I think it is a stimulating soundtrack for my unborn child.
Revealed: The Blogger with the lumpy Butt!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I have learned that making oneself comfortable should be the main goal of pregnant women. Eat what you want, sleep when you want. This is helpful to the husbands, because the more comfortable the woman is, the less likely it is that she will act like a crazy freaking moon bat.

The Browns hold a special place in our hearts (but not in like a gay kind of way). You guys are great. Congratulations to you both.

Adrianne said...

I want to feel compassion for you, but then I hear about how you have mom to deliver you deli sandwiches and make you waffles, and the sympathy just FLIES out the window. I'm never being pregnant away from mom again.

Anonymous said...

I will take great care of you this summer!! And Adrianne when you are here and on your 3rd baby, I will take care of you. See all of this babysitting for the past 9 years WILL have it's rewards in the end. Annette, I promise to take care of you, change your diapers and not treat you the way Ashley will when you are old. Ashley I will keep you in good lipstick, the most expensive brand I can find, new perfume and gold high heels when you are old. Kinda like OEO.

Anonymous said...

PS THAT COMMENT WASA FROM MISTY...I forgot my password

Mike and Alecia said...

Oh wow congrats Lindsey! That is so exciting! We have not seen you two forever. I'm so sad for you nausea sucks but no worries hopefully it will all be over after the first trimester.

Steoffrey said...

I'm going to Cali in less than two days. Can I borrow your tee?

kylie said...

ohhh so you really are pregnant?! i get it, i get it. congrats.