Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, You're Pregnant


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!


This glamor shot was taken somewhere right around the time (maybe even the same day) that Lindsay took the baby mama plunge. If it were up to me, and its usually not, and I somehow found out she was pregnant before she did, which I don't think is possible, I would have waited until today to announce to her in the most tender way Happy Birthday, You're Pregnant!
But she already knows, so now I just want to let her know how wonderful I think she is for being such a stand-up babe:

11 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

Thank you Matthew. I plan on you giving a live performance of that song in the delivery room.

Cicily said...

That is a disgusting song.

Cicily said...

Happy Birthday Mrs.Brown.

Dangerford said...

happy birthday Lindsay!

Ali said...

Happy birthday and congrats on the new addition. I was getting tired of reading about your single life not having anything to do during the day...Welcome to the dark side.

Tammy said...

OMG! Congrats.....wow, geez....a new bambino in the Smart clan....I love it. Awwww, you will be such a fun mom. Congrats again, pop some cider and eat some cupcakes!

Jessica said...

This is what I get for not checking for so long...did you know this when we were visiting? Because you had a decidedly vague answer when I was inappropriately asking about this.

kylie said...

birthday twins for life.

Minharos said...

Happy Birthday!

Jake and Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay, I love the song tribute! And yes, I just wanted to confirm that Kelly Kapowski was in fact a participant in the ragnar relay. I tried to become BFF's but she was not into it.

P.S. I love your bikini summer ready dress in your last post, it's awesome.

P.P.S. I was kind of offended that I was not on your list of teammates you would want if you ran a ragnar relay...what was that about?

Gary and Angela said...

I love that video. Hey I just found your blog. Congratulations on being pregnant. We are expecting our first in August. I am going to add your blog as a link to ours if that's okay.

Gary