Monday, July 20, 2009

Puzzles and Seth Galifianakis

If you demanded that I give you a two word summary of my weekend it would be as follows: Puzzles, Galifiankis. If you were feeling generous and alloted me three words: Puzzles, Galifiankis, Hot( weather hot, not R Kelly hot)
As the 2 and 3 word summaries alluded to but were unable to expound upon due to the character restrictions, Matthew and I started a puzzle this weekend. Things really got cooking once our friends showed up and lent their helping hands and now the puzzle is nearly completed.




We watched this interview with Seth Galifiankis an undocumented number of times and Matthew cried from laughing every single viewing. Fugee's and Funions.

Hey Brad, are you done with school yet? My muscles may atrophy due to the loss of my beloved running partner.


Let's hope Matthew's homo tendencies atrophy as well.

3 comments:

sbk said...

Lindsay, all I have to say is give up the fight. You cannot run without me, just as I have tried and failed to run without you. However, you should give into hiring Tracy Anderson as your new workout partner and dance your way to good health and the So You Think You Can Dance auditions. She's way hotter than me, and her workout attire keeps things spicy.

Brett said...

Few things to touch on:

1)I'm going to check out that book you told me about

2)That video was awesome... I even found a video of the outtakes (hilarious)

3)Back in the USA on August 4th - be there or beware

word to everybody's mothers

******** said...

do they still have those knobs at anthropologie? I would have thought that they were all gone but now!!! Oh that would be awesome. I ONLY need THREE more, I bought 5 originally. Let me know when you get them I will come pick them up from you and pay you!! -thanks lindz