Sunday, July 5, 2009

SEATTLE!

Matthew and I just got back from what turned out to be the best timed vacation EVER!

We went to Seattle and did a lot of this: sight seeing.
Matthew did a lot of this: fanny packing (the northwest has that effect on people)
We did a lot of this: hold out photos...

and self reflection with creatures from the deep.

But mostly I did a lot of this: EAT


if you ever need to eat your feelings may I recommend Russian pastries.



it turns out roses would smell better if called by a different name, MILKSHAKE!


10 comments:

Linsey said...

Sounds like a delicious catharsis.

That 4th of July was AWESOME, oh the days before it all blew apart, at least we did some enjoying while we could.

kelsey said...

What a fun, sexy time for you.
And Lindsay, your hair looks incredible. I am wildly envious of the fact that humidity doesn't seem to affect you. How do you do it?!

Jessica said...

There is nothing more beautiful than a sunny Seattle day. How fun for you!

(Sorry about the baby...)

Dangerford said...

I love seattle. the troll under the bridge was one of my favorite things to see. i am glad you two had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you took hundreds of pictures of Linda Sohn during your dinner with her at the local Hometown Buffet in Edmonds. I'd like to see some of those on your next posting. Know what I mean guys?

Kristine hipps said...

So glad you had a great time! Too bad you had to come back to the heat :(

Jenna Robert said...

Looks like fun! And yes, I read extremely loud and incredibly close. Holy hannah! Oscar Schell is my favorite (fictional) human being. EVER! I am so happy to hear that you have the same feelings about this little boy.

Tammy said...

So glad you had a fun trip! Next time come to Newport Beach and play with Chewie and sightsee, there is plenty of good food here, too. hugs

The Keslers said...

Next time you go on a vacation, I hope it's not just the two of you. Now what I mean? Let's get some plans in motion.

kylie said...

you are so cute!