Thursday, November 5, 2009

Our Wildest Dreams

I would love to be posting about the wild times we have been having, but things have been terribly unwild lately. I am only documenting how lame October has been in an effort to shame Matthew and I in to pumping up the volume for November.

You would think finally receiving our pre-ordered copy of Dave Eggers, The Wild Things, covered in fake fur would be an omen of wild times to come, but it has quietly sat on our bookshelf molting since it arrived.


October was not a total loss, Matthew did buy a trampoline and a book for $1.75(total) at a garage sale.


Other than getting wild and falling in a fire, even the wildest guy we know has been pretty tame lately.

I will try harder to not let you down November, here is to hoping that I get arrested.

4 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

lindsay, i'll call the cops on you anytime.
love,
matthew

Dangerford said...

Do you need me to buy you and Matt matching "beaver patrol" sweatshirts? I will send them over in a heartbeat.

Steoffrey said...

Want to get wild with us on our anniversary tonight?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.