Monday, June 28, 2010

When 2 becomes 3

Anyone who has had the mind numbing pleasure of watching NBA draft coverage every night knows the many intricacies involved in adding a new recruit to the team and the effect this has on overall team chemistry. We are happy to report that our newest recruit has blended seamlessly with the team. She is a dreamboat to take naps with (see above photo) and finally there is someone willing to hang out with Matthew while he plays video games. All around we think she will take our game to the next level and we are looking forward to an all star year.

7 comments:

Steoffrey said...

i miss olive, i want to see her tiny self!

Kayla Roussel said...

awwh seriously guys she is sooo adorable!! i loved seeing her and you guys this weekend!!

Dangerford said...

i need to see more of her, is it us or you who isn't making an effort in this relationship olive!

Leisel said...

I'm so glad I got to see her when I was in town. I do see some red in that hair in these photos. I remember Dayson playing X Box with James!

Adrianne said...

5 days, and I get to give that baby some serious lovin'. I can't wait.

Kristine hipps said...

Good post. Good pictures. Good grief, we need to see more of her!

Jena and Jason said...

Yah for baby Olive. Love her chunkiness. Ummmmm, lets plan a wee play date for our lil babes... Okay it will be a play date for the mommies more than the little ones but I really would love to see her sometime. I live in AZ now and I haven't seen anyone's offspring for crying in the night.