Thursday, January 10, 2008

Big in Asia

This is a video starring our friend Mark from Scottsdale. He works for Vidal Sassoon. A little while ago, they sent him on a trip to film a commercial for China, or somewhere like that. Anyways, he texted us last night to tell us to check it out.



Congratulations go out to Mark for making it big in the Orient! I can't say that much about anyone else I know. Also, smaller congratulations go out to the woman who also stars in the commercial. I don't know her but I feel good for her.
In a related story, about a month ago, our other friend Ty was a volunteer hair model in a show that Mark had to put on. Mark had to cut and color Ty's hair and then have it judged before a panel of Vidal Sassoon big-wigs. From what I hear, the show went well. But the reason I bring this up is because now, I imagine that Ty's hair-cut session looked a little something like this commercial (very sexy, and a lot of birds flying around)... and that makes me happy.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I miss my mama and papa. I'm 18 and three quarters. I'm trying to scramble up a Provo league here but it's just not the same without obnoxious colored track suits, air jordons, and dry humping.