Thursday, January 31, 2008

Picture of the week, Picture of my heart



Some of you may have noticed the newish(it has been there for several weeks now) segment on our blog entitled, Fav Picture of the Week. It has been grossly neglected by yours truly and hence the same photo has been featured since its creation. However, it is a fantastic photo and it would not be easily dethroned. It is a photo of my eldest sister patroling the interstates of the Mogolion Rim with a rifle. The new picture of the week is of a vanity plate that caught my eye and took my breath away. This east valley rez(slang for resident) is appreciating a quality shag the only way they know how! Taking it to the DMV and leaving the rest of us pondering about what is really important to us in this life.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Priceless picture of Ash, I prefer hardwood myself.

sbk said...

that vanity plate is blowing my mind right now.

Steve and Shell said...

rug lover or vj lover.

kelsey said...

Now that is true devotion to rugs.

Tammy said...

I love that license plate?! Seriously, how about rugmuncher, or rugondome, you could really get creative.

Seriously, Ashley means business as she is stomping down the highway! love it

Adrianne said...

TAmmy is correct, Ashley stomps. Great pic. And I am convinced that license plate is a reference to pubs, and I'm dying.