Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How do you say Happy Birthday in Portuguese?

December 4th is an important date in the Brown household. It's a day to celebrate the births of a few of our favorite people... Atticus Minharo (our half brazillian nephew), and Sean Carter (aka: Jay-Z).
I don't want to downplay our respect for Jigga, but we are able to see him anytime we want on the internet, or listen to one of his many albums that we own.But Atticus and his sister Macey are now in Pittsburgh, and that makes us miss them a lot more than Jay. So since their parents have yet to start a blog so that they can show us new pictures of them, we will celebrate with these pictures from last Christmas.



Happy 2nd Birthday Atticus!
oh, and happy 38th Jay-Z!

6 comments:

Julie said...

I am still waiting for my birthday dance

Minharos said...

Thanks! Atticus had a great Birthday and appreciated your acknowledgment of his special day. I would like to say in his defense that he's cuter than those pictures show. He looks like a cabbage patch kid gone wrong. I'll work on my blog so all your loyal viewers can se that your nephew isn't freaky looking all the time.

Brown Sugar said...

he doesn't look that bad in those pics. he must have just been going through a growling phase back then. we already know that he is cute, but we will definitely welcome the chance to see new pics of y'all.

Katrina Wright said...

hey you may not remember me but when we knew each other my last name was Bevans... i found your blog and just had to say hello! and your still so funny1

Katrina Wright or as you would hve known me katie bevans...

Linsey said...

Jay-Z is only 38? Seriously, what have I done with my life - I've got to start a gangsta record label pronto!

Stacie said...

"At any given moment Shawn could lose it, be on the news
Iron cuffs, arms through it."

Happy belated Bday Jay Z, you made it.