Saturday, December 1, 2007

November Rain

Yesterday, mother nature said goodbye to the month of Novemeber with a nice little Guns and Roses salute... lots and lots of cold Novemeber rain. So we too decided to pay homage to Izzy, Slash, and Axl Rose with everyones favorite childhood video.


It's a little long, but so the circle of life, and that's what this video represents... Love, supermodel weddings, death, and face melting guitar solos.
Oh, and just because of the awesomeness of his solos in front of the church in the desert (halfway through), or the funeral solo (at the end) I can forgive Slash of all his trespasses (ie. Slash's Snakepit, and Velvet Revolver).

2 comments:

murdercitydevil said...

Mrs. Brown;

My amazing computer (stalking) skills have lead me to this your most intriguing blog. And I have added you to my links, I rarely update my page however. Let us be friends once more...internet friends, which is the best type of friend there is.

I'm sure we both still have much in common. We both still hate Tricia Biggs, right? right?

-Amber

Linsey said...

I love this song, really, such a classic. A little Axl "hairband" Rose makes me feel tingly all over.