Sunday, November 11, 2007

Basketball Diaries

This is a group of local actors doing a reenactment of the fated Bulls Vs. Suns 1993 NBA finals. Very convincing.

This is a group of local all stars who are in the throws of a 7 game play off series.
Back Row from left to right: Matthew (just excited at the chance to make use of his Nike Lebron James II's that he won on ebay), Lindsay (infamous for questionable tactics and flagrant fouls), Shanna (rebound machine), Jeremy ( heart of a lion and unquestionably the smelliest man on the court), Stacie (plays shoeless to show her competitors her hardcore attitude towards the game).
Front Row from left to right: Brad (stingy defense, motivated by the chance to wear tank tops), Ryan (could make Lew Alcindor cry), Ty (sports a league approved rat tail)

Game 1: 24-22 a close win by Jeremy, Brad, Shanna and Stacie
Game 2: will be Monday night- details and player stats will follow.

7 comments:

RegaNater said...

Hey, I love your bloggidy blog! I'm glad you noticed how awkward we looked at the raiders game. Keenan actually liked it, he even gave me a signed dvd of his season one, All That series that used to come on Nickelodeon.

Adrianne said...

but do you eat copious amounts of garlic the night before a big game so that the stench of your perspiration distracts the other team??

Jenna Robert said...

This and the remembrance of R. Kelly's birthday beer makes me want to come home to a good Gilbert Gang.

Ashley said...

I've only had a sample showing of what team brown sugar can do on the court, but I believe that your competitors should be very, very afraid.

Stacie said...

your aggresive hump is your only tactic.

Jake and Lynn said...

Your blog always makes me laugh...I have to say that I too was totally captivated by the suns 1993 season finals! Thanks for the reenactment. My Husband is from LA and is a HUGE LAKERS fan (is it okay to even write the name "Lakers" on your blog?) Needless to say it has been quite a barrier between him and my family, we pretty much get black listed and shut out during the NBA basketball season.

Brown Sugar said...

All I can say is that it totally sucks to be your husband. The lakers aren't going to be good for a long long, time.