Tuesday, November 6, 2007

You Have 48 hours


This is my eldest sister Ashley. She is nice, has good hair and her blog is linked to mine in the right hand column. She has not updated her blog for 7 weeks. This displeases me. Each morning as I eat breakfast before leaving for work I indulge in all of the new and exciting blog posts that were created the night before. Imagine my disappointment as each day I find that same old crusty post from 7 weeks ago. Blog reading is my one true joy in the morning. I have quit reading the news (Us magazine online) and instead read funny anecdotes about Jessica's kids and the weird things you can make inside a pumpkin (by the way Jessica, my mom has rated your blog number one because she thinks you are so cute and also I think she has a crush on your husband. Who can blame her after that barf training video?)
Ashley, you are in the ripest blog season of you life- trips to Argentina, late night visitors showing up in loin clothes, survivng adult braces. I will out you if I have to. Post or I will
de-link you and tell your stories on MY blog. This are my demands, you have 48 hours.

11 comments:

Adrianne said...

I second this threat. I will not de-link you per se, but I will make up stories about you on my blog.

Jessica said...

Nice blackmailing...are you wearing your Halloween costume right now? Because that would make it way scarier.

Julie said...

Your demands are valid. I have de-linked people for this very reason, I am not here to make friends, only to make sure that my link list is long and plentiful of updates. i too have cut down on the news (Pinkisthenewblog)

Paige said...

Oh brown sugar, you are right. She's getting de-linked. And I know Jessica is the perfect mother with perfect kids and husband, but I hope she will rank my blog as her favorite snarky/nasty one.

Ashley said...

Threat read & taken. I will update tomorrow. I've been a little busy entertaining the male visitor who has shown up at my house in the loin cloth. It's now 12:45 a.m. & I need to go to bed.

Brown Sugar said...

Ashley be careful with those late night male visitors! and whatever you do DO NOT SIT ON THEIR LAPS! you know what happens then and if you forgot mom can remind you.

Linsey said...

Ditto, ditto, ditto. I have read "Jail Break" so many times, it is ridiculous!

kayleen said...

i don't know you. and you don't know me. i found your blog through cicily's and i don't usually do this (read peoples blogs i don't know). creepy? i know. but i just had to tell you how funny your blog is. i espicially enjoyed "supa dinner" and "how our dinner table rolls". superb.

kayleen said...

oops..."supa human"

that's embarrassing.

Brown Sugar said...

lettertokaylen I admire your courage to comment. I often creep on others blogs and even if I do enjoy them I do not comment becaue I am cowardly and I had a bad reputation of being a creep in high school. anyway, thanks for stopping by.

Stacie said...

deepest apologies about the lack of pictures..