Wednesday, October 17, 2007

B is for Beautiful, B is for Brad
















This is our friend Brad. We like Brad. He is loyal, he is a civil war buff and he looks great in a grey tank. We went to dinner with Brad and his wife Shanna. We had a good time, but we had an even better time once Brad asked us if we would be interested in seeing him in his grey tank. As a rule, we are always interested in seeing a man in any color tank. So this one is for you Brad, dinner was great but you were even better.

7 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Brad is B-Rad.

Celia Fae said...

I could do without seeing his pit hair though.

Linsey said...

Did you ever date this guy...obviously this is not a question for Matt. Well, come to think of it, that might not have been completely obvious!

Paige said...

There is a lot going on in that picture. None of it includes self-awareness or shame. I can relate to that.

Adrianne said...

I'm so disappointed brad never offered to model for me in his grey tank. Are those women's jeans??

Stacie White Photography said...

yep, thats my brother in law, thats my tank, and this is my blog. add it biatches.

Cicily said...

Oh, Brad you are one hot cookie. Thank you for documenting that special occasion.