Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Supa Human


Can you guess what Matthew and I are for Halloween?

A) The best looking boys from the 8th grade? (you know the ones who developed early and got all the babes because they could man up and grow mustaches and acne.)

B) Perverts?

C) or are you not sure that this is a costume and are more worried that we are going to shiv you and steal your camera?

Unfortunately there are no winners to this Halloween guessing game because I am not sure what the original thought was behind these poorly executed costumes. All I know was that I spent Saturday night in my in-laws backyard with a drawn on mustache and no real explanation. Should I question why I dressed up like a 14 year old boy when all the other self respecting girls my age are dressed as a sexy (you fill in the blank: kitten, nurse, pirate...)?


I guess the only other person that needs to do more soul searching than myself is the owner of this curiously pink Honda Del Sol that I spotted in the SCC parking lot. Judging by their vanity plates we can assume they are known as "Supa Human"

Supa Human if you are still out there and have found yourself reading my blog, then look me up. I'm the strangely feminine boy in a hoodie with a penciled in mustache. I think we can relate.

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Stay away from that car's stereo...we had your type up here conference weekend and I was robbed of all that I hold dear.

Minharos said...

Thank you for shedding some light on your costumes. Kelsey and I have been trying to figure it out, but we were afraid to ask in case it was something rediculously obvious and that asking would reveal how clueless we are. Thanks for sparing us the embarassment!
Katie

Julie said...

thank you for the pink car posting, I actually almost clipped out a photo in the newspaper of a man with his shirt unbuttoned to his navel and his naked heaving chest a la fabio, but it was an obit and I thought it might be in poor taste, but i thought you would have truly appreciated it.

Adrianne said...

If you trick-or-treated at my house I would have given you candy, and that's all that counts, really.

Do you think someday I can own this car??

Brown Sugar said...

katie and kelsey,
we were really supposed to be ted Kaczynski and his wife. he was the unibomber, so we were basically duabombers. it seemed like an obvious one to me, but we must have failed miserably in pulling it off.
--matthew

Mindy said...

where do you get a car painted pink? barbiez painting co. perhaps? wow, those scc artichokes really are fashionable way beyond the clothing factor. happy post halloween. tell matt hello!

Cicily said...

Do you live in Mexico? I'm strangely attracted to the mustache look, super hot.

robin marie said...

i don't know if you'll remember me but we go way back to when you came to visit adrianne in dc. you sat with nancy and i on the front row of the chapel in the chevy chase building and said in a really loud whisper, "do people really sit here?!" nancy and i still die laughing over that memory!! great blog! loved your birthday dance for adrianne! peace out.
robin tanner

Linsey said...

Gives a whole new meaning to pretty in pink, no? 1) When you are coming to Machu Picchu, seriously, traveling to wonders of the world sans kids is really the best way to go. 2) When do we get linked to your blog, we want your traffic to traffic us. 3) I'm a little scared at how easily you pull off looking like a boy/manchild.

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Oh my gosh! This is Sharisa. I can't believe I came across your blog, you are still the funniest person I've ever met! I hope everything is great for you. Much thanks for the Walker Texas Ranger post, my husband will be emailing that clip to his friends for weeks :) Keep in touch!

Adrianne said...

p.s. please provide snippets of the music you list so I can pretend to stay hip.

Jenna Robert said...

Maybe Branna can borrow that car for their Barbie and ken costume next year. Although a pink jeep might just trump.